Sunday 24 March 2013

Cakes By Georgina

I realised yesterday, that I haven't shared any cakes I have made recently. So I thought I'd post some today! 


This is a princess castle cake I made for a friend's little girl. The cake was toffee flavoured and apparently a big hit. It's not often I stray away from the standard vanilla or chocolate flavours! I might do it more often. 


Everything on the cake was edible - the castle was made from fondant.


 I made a mystical cake for a friend's birthday - involving a dragon on top of the cake. Unfortunately whilst I got a quick snap of the dragon I forgot the actual cake, and it was eaten in quick time so no photos of the actual cake exist!


A friend asked me to make a simple no fuss cake for two of her relatives. Hence the above cake was born.


And I made a school mini bus cake with what has to be the biggest slices of cake ever! 



No comments:

Post a Comment